Side Effects

OK, I tried the ant- carcinoma medicine, the one that might have caused me to go into menopause. I took it for three days, but the muscles in my thighs became extremely heavy, it could hardly carry my body.

This is the reason I am frustrated with my heavenly father. He places obstacles in my life in order that I cannot assert self will. In the same way, whatever idea I come up with in order that I might get out of the second part of my purpose continuously fails. I willfully tried, but the choices became paralysis or do as I came here to do. Why I say whatever happens could never happen if my father does not allow it. So what choice do I have but to wait for whatever events that would liberate me.

Needless to say, I am not happy because some of the things, I wanted in life from my perspective would not have been a hindrance but served to enable me. Yet, he also kept those things from me. This is in the forefront of my mind, and is what has caused me to become resentful. I am tried of lame excuses, and I am not a robot. Currently I am human, and even them, he gave free will. Am I lesser than they? I may not be able to take the medication, but for as long as he refuses to validate me. I will not do anything else that is in line with my purpose. I am extremely disappointed in him for refusing me, and not being there for me in my time of trouble. It does not even matter to me if the world thinks I am crazy. My truly ridiculous circumstance is evidence of his turning his back on me. I may not be able to prove it today, but one day, I will.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric