For an excellent Reason!

I wanted to attend Columbia.
If I did, that would have changed
My path, would not have met him.
He who was meant to be apart of
My mission, so I sadly submitted.

My focus was not the glamour or cosmos.
Yet, as an ambitious person, I desired
The finer things in life and do have some.
My Father has with held whatever
Would have caused me to stray
From what he intended.
Hence, my disappointment.

My current life was also not accidental.
I keep trying to tell you, timing was crucial.
The precise moment for our meeting was too.
It happened when it was supposed to.
Our moment is actually now as my difficulty increases.
How I will handle it all, I do not know.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric