My Heart's Desire!

Wish I could see through your eyes.
That your heart could feel the ache,
The pain and sadness in mine.

Wish you knew, I loved and accepted you.
That it was not an explanation I needed, or wanted.
But for you to have the same love for me.

Wish you understood what I wanted.
That you were able to give that to me.
Were aware that I thought I found what I was searching for, in you.

Wish I was not so disappointed, wanting to close
The chapter of you and me that was written.
Yet, so misunderstood by many as it were by you.

Wish, I could relay to you what I intend to do.
But this time, I don't wish anything of you.
Only to not be disappointed as I was before.

Wish you knew all that I wrote, wanted to say.
That you took the time each day to read it.
That perhaps will one day, even if I'm gone.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric