My Prayer and Explaination!

I asked both men for the same.
Would you please defend my name?
One spouse the other, I thought a friend.
One out rightly refused, the other also,
just not in the same way.

It is not love to refuse to do that which
Would justify my response, gave my life.
Poured out myself for all their benefit.
For that, not a single human cares.
As always they support perverseness, the State,
The thief, The drug dealer, murder, child molester.
Just not me, your servant! I am secondary to all these.

Father, tell me, how could I now,
Extend compassion to either of these men.
One has seen, the other closed his eyes.
Chalked up all my claims to simply manipulation.
Nothing but fantasy and all lies. Would I,
Could I honestly as the kind of being that I am,
Stooped that low, way beneath all the drudgery
That is repulsive to human? Am I not revolted,
By error, all the perverted ways of men?

This is the reason, I do not want Micheal
My son, to ever come here as a man.
They are very consistent with what they do.
Father, I am telling you, they are still barbaric.
I do not want for my son to suffer as I have.
I am so sorry, I failed you, but I will do as
I need to, in order that he will never be as I am.


For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric