Moved On!

I’ll meet you as my long lost friend.
Greet you; put your sorrow to an end.
As on the road to new beginnings.
I'll lovingly take your hand, never send,
Or turn away again, I’ll meet you, love you.
Put your sorrow to an end, as I honor
Defend; never refuse you, ever again.

Take my hand, take my hand.
Come rest for just a moment.
I’ve considered all you’ve done.
Cheer up my faithful friend.
For you will truly be rewarded.

Where are you? Who is lying besides you?
My heart has wearily gotten over you.
All I now know is the hurt you inflicted.
Has made your words truly unbelievable.
For my love, my cries, my children, you've forsaken.

Turn away, turn away, our time has passed on.
Our friendship, love, like me have all moved on.
Alone, I’ve trodden, turned to others but still.
I am struggling, my desire were all unfulfilled.

It is finished, I want better!
Deserves much more than this.
Not a friendship that turns away.
Closes it eyes in all my distress.
Come around only when I’m Ok.
That is not loving, or gratifying in anyway.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric