Love Lay down it's Life for a Friend!

I know it is simpler not to believe.
That I am being afflicted, my claims
Parallels that of my angelic being.
For my mission, my purpose, I held back.
I say there is no justification from lack
Of knowledge because of my standard.
Beliefs that one should never turn his back
On anyone regardless of differences, economic,
Status, religious preference or other reasons
Man places in front of doing the right thing.
If you give to the poor, but turn away family,
What quality are you? A harsh lesson, but
If I sincerely loved you, then I could suffer for you.
If it meant that, in the end, you would be saved.
So I chose you over me, stayed silent, and speak only now.
In order, that I may get to know the real you, and I have,
Learned from my experiences, sincerely hope it was worth doing.
My intentions were to be able to judge all men fairly, as I teach you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric