Had to listen to know!

Revelation does not reveal
That the woman was an angel.
It states, a wondrous sign appeared
In the heavens, a woman clothed,
With the sun and the moon under her feet.

That woman gave birth to a male child.
He would rule the nations.
The great serpent, the devil attacked
The woman in order to destroy her child.
At that point, she will be given wings
To fly out of the devil's reach.

To determine whose child he will be,
I listened to future conversation.
From what I saw, his skin was white.
His eyes were light. I honestly did not know.

Not until now, so that was why I had to ask.
I honestly thought he was the son of God.
Like me, he is, but also like me, he is not.
I later saw him as a teenager, and he bore
The exact image of his earthly Father.
All these things were hidden even from me.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric