She won again!


The youngest of my adopted daughters appeared to me to be a bit lethargic and extremely slow when we first brought them home. I was a bit worried about it, but now she has blossomed into an active child who excels in physical activity. So, to say the least, one cannot judge based on out ward appearance.

While her sister was acting out, it caused her to become insecure. As a result, she made some of the same foolish mistakes. Unlike her sister, she was able to recover and is now doing quite well.

This daughter joined her high school wrestling team earlier in the year and encouraged my youngest daughter to do the same. Together, they now encourage each other, and that is a blessing. Wrestling is over, and they have both moved on to track.

A clip of her yesterday as she ran the 200 meters dash.

 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric