Results

Well, my MRI showed multiple benign masses in both breast brought on by hormonal changes. I did light up around both surgical site, and that was of some concern. With that, they recommended that the test be repeated in six months.

Personally, I am not worried about what they are concerned about. That is to treat my flesh where they cut me, but that is my little secret. So that is a sigh of relief, but I am still battling with the hurts inflicted by my daughter and unbelieving partner.

I want to get as far away from them as I possible can, but I am not sure how I could do that without hurting my sons. Well, until I can figure that out, I will remain as I am.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric